Mahogany furniture that is looking somewhat worn and tired can be reestablished utilizing the technique laid out here.
- Blend 1 tablespoon of vinegar with 236ml (1/2 half quart) or water.
- Wash the mahogany furniture with this blend. Rub dry with a delicate fabric.
- Wipe over the cleaned furniture with turpentine. Clean with a dry, clean fabric.
- Absorb a fabric linseed (flaxseed) oil. Utilize this fabric to rub over the furniture enthusiastically. Leave set up for 12 hours.
- Wipe off the linseed oil layer. Utilize a build up free fabric to buff to a sparkle.
- Wipe over the furniture again with a perfect material that has been plunged in warm water. Clean well. The mahogany should look much better at this point.